Temporary Jagua Tattoo Workshop
18th May (sat)
10:30am - 1.00pm
It doesn't matter if you're an experienced artist or if you have never drawn a single thing in your life, this workshop will cover the basics of drawing, specifically on developing an artist's eye.
In the short 2.5 hours, Henndrawn founder See Min will impart all the knowledge she learnt throughout her 20 years of drawing, allowing yourself to see your own potential in drawing on skin!
Our aim for the class is to build a foundation for aspiring artists who want to kickstart their jagua career.
Prior drawing skills not required at all; See Min sincerely believes that if she could do it, you could too.
- 2.5-hour tutorial with Singapore's pioneer Jagua Artist, Henndrawn founder, See Min
- Basics of drawing
- Learning to adopt the Artist’s perspective and eye, unlocking your future into still life drawing.
- What you should look out for when drawing freehand on skin
- How-To create stencil guides to any design you would want to draw
- Basic control of the Jagua gel to achieve line variation and shading techniques
- Drawing a Jagua tattoo of your choice on yourself by the end of the class
- Your very own Jagua cone to practice at home!
- 10% off food and beverage at Amber Ember (on the day of the workshop)
Discounted Price: $150/pax (U.P. $180/pax)